Request to change your name on your tenancy

If you wish to be known as a different name to what is on your original tenancy agreement, you will need to provide identification such as a driving licence or passport which has your original name on.

You will also need to send us evidence of your new name, which can be in the form of a driving licence, passport, letter confirming new name from a responsible person such as a GP or solicitor, or a change of name statement or statutory declaration.

If you have changed your name from what is on your original tenancy agreement due to marriage, civil partnership, divorce, dissolution of civil partnership or by deed poll, you will need to provide a copy of your relevant certificates or legal paperwork. E.g. Marriage certificate, civil partnership certificate, divorce certificate, dissolution of civil partnership certificate or deed of change of name.

Terms and conditions

By completing and submitting this form you are agreeing to the following:

  • you understand that upon receipt of this form and the required documents, Northwards will update your record.
  • you understand that, by completing this form fraudulently, it may result in action being taken against you.

Request to change your name on your tenancy

Fieldset legend

We don’t mean to make you hungry, but we need a quick word about cookies. We use cookies on our website to provide you with the best experience. For details on the cookies we use, please see our privacy policy. Choose ‘Accept’ to use our website with these cookies or ‘Change settings’ to see your options