Report an empty home

Is it a Northwards property?

If no, please report the property to Manchester City Council.

If yes, please complete the form below.

Report an empty Northwards home

Report an empty home

We don’t mean to make you hungry, but we need a quick word about cookies. We use cookies on our website to provide you with the best experience. For details on the cookies we use, please see our privacy policy. Choose ‘Accept’ to use our website with these cookies or ‘Change settings’ to see your options