Skip to main content

Report a tree problem

If the tree is in the street or on open land, pleas report the tree problem to Manchester City Council.

Otherwise, please complete the form below:

Report a tree problem


We don’t mean to make you hungry, but we need a quick word about cookies. We use cookies on our website to provide you with the best experience. For details on the cookies we use, please see our privacy policy. Choose ‘Accept’ to use our website with these cookies or ‘Change settings’ to see your options