Please call us

If your repair is an emergency, please don't try and order this online. Call us now on 03000 123 123 so we can help you sooner.

If you have a major leak or a burst pipe inside your home, you will need to turn off your water supply. To do this, you will need to turn off your stop tap. If you're not sure where it is, watch this video from United Utilities to help you find it and show you how to turn it off:

We don’t mean to make you hungry, but we need a quick word about cookies. We use cookies on our website to provide you with the best experience. For details on the cookies we use, please see our privacy policy. Choose ‘Accept’ to use our website with these cookies or ‘Change settings’ to see your options