We are inviting companies to tender for the provision of an external audit service for Northwards Housing.
The successful service will include:
- auditing the statutory accounts at each year-end
- reporting on funding and other returns as required by funding bodies
- undertaking ad-hoc work that may be required to ensure effective stewardship of public resources and corporate governance arrangements
- providing advice and guidance on technical accounting issues
- Providing ‘value added’ services (e.g. training) that will assist in improvements in efficiency, cost reductions and the continued professional development of Northwards’ staff and board members.
- Computing year-end corporation tax liability, producing corporation tax returns and providing specialist taxation advice in accordance with the needs of the company.
The appointment will be for an initial period of three years, with a possible two-year extension.
For a full specification and details of the tendering process, please hit the buttom below.
Closing date for tenders: Friday 11th January 2019