1. The competition is open to residents of the M8, M9 and M40 postcode areas of Manchester, except employees of Northwards Housing and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
2. Participants must be aged 16 or younger and their entries must be submitted by someone aged 18 or over who lives in either an M8, M9 or M40 area.
3. There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via facebook.com/northwardshousing
6. Only one entry will be accepted per-child. Multiple entries from the same child will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be midnight on Tuesday 27 October. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Participants must design a pumpkin. To submit the design into the competition, the participant’s parent or guardian must take a photo of the pumpkin and send it to us by Facebook Messenger. They must also include their name, address and postcode, and the name and age of their child. Entries must be original designs made by the participant and their parent or guardian. Only one entry will be accepted per-child. There are three age categories: 8 and under, 9 – 11 and 12 – 16.
10. We reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of any event outside of our control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The prize is as follows: one £10 One4All voucher per winner of the three age categories. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winners will be chosen as a result of a poll conducted via the website Survey Monkey.
13. The winner will be notified by Facebook Messenger within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. We will notify the winner when the prize is delivered.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing ResidentInvolvementTeam@northwardshousing.co.uk
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. Northwards Housing also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.