Help to move if you're 50+ and live alone or with a partner

You may be able to get FREE help to move if: 

  • you’re 50+ and live alone or with a partner
  • you’re a tenant of a Manchester Move landlord
  • your current home has more than one bedroom
  • your current home is not in a high rise or age-restricted property

Manchester Move's rightsizing service may be able to help you to find, get, and even move in to a new home. They may even be able to help you with the costs of moving.

Use this button to find out more:

rightsizing service

Take a look at how the rightsizing service helped Mary from Rusholme find the perfect home for her:


We don’t mean to make you hungry, but we need a quick word about cookies. We use cookies on our website to provide you with the best experience. For details on the cookies we use, please see our privacy policy. Choose ‘Accept’ to use our website with these cookies or ‘Change settings’ to see your options