Skip to main content

Filming Request

Please complete this form to carry out filming at any site or location across north Manchester that is managed by Northwards Housing.

We use the term "filming" to cover any kind of recording using a camera, from filming with a handheld camera to feature films.

The form is four pages long. When you click the "next" and "submit" buttons, please give the site time to change page.

Please note: for all filming projects you are required to have public liability insurance to a minimum of £5million for each shoot. You will need to upload a copy of this on page four. If you are from a school or college, this may be available through your organisation.

Filming request application form

Filming request application form

We don’t mean to make you hungry, but we need a quick word about cookies. We use cookies on our website to provide you with the best experience. For details on the cookies we use, please see our privacy policy. Choose ‘Accept’ to use our website with these cookies or ‘Change settings’ to see your options