- Working Hours: 35 hours
- Closing Date: Thursday 21 February 2019
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Salary: Grade 6 - £25,150 - £28,785 (Inclusive of April pay award)
- Interview Date: Between 25th February & 8th March
Additional Vacancy Information
Permanent role. Closing date: 21st February 2019 at 12noon.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our proactive and service-focused HR team. We are looking for a HR Advisor who will be fully committed to support the delivery of the People Strategy by providing high quality first line advice and guidance to our Line Managers. The HR Advisor will be proactively committed to developing our service and find new ways to achieve positive results in Northwards.
Our sector faces many challenges over the next few years and working alongside other members of the HR Team, you’ll be a key player in the delivery of HR solutions that are clearly integrated and aligned to corporate objectives.
The focus of this role is to:
- Provide high quality first line advice for Line Managers in all HR matters
- Manage the end to end recruitment process up to and including induction
- Process all contractual documentation throughout an employee lifecycle
- Ownership of the absence process including producing reports to the HR team and wider management teams
- Coach and develop line managers to effectively apply our people policies, procedures and practices
- Keep abreast of legislation changes and update policies & practices where required
At Northwards, we are keen to grow our own talent and therefore are open to applications from people with a variety of HR or people management experience. The ideal candidate will be either looking for the next step in their HR career or looking to broaden their HR knowledge in a diverse and challenging environment. It goes without saying that you will be proactive, self-motivated, organised and have excellent communication skills with the ability to engage at all levels within the organisation.
Before you apply, please read our hints and tips on completing your job application form.