Skip to main content

Rubbish & flytipping

Manchester City Council is responsible for emptying bins, removing rubbish and recycling. For more information or to report a problem, please click the button below to go to the relevant page on their website:

Bins, rubbish and recycling

Dumped Rubbish or Flytipping

The council is also responsible for removing dumped rubbish and flytipping.

Report dumped rubbish or flytipping to Manchester City Council

Need to get rid of large, bulky items like furniture (e.g. a sofa) or white goods (e.g. a fridge)?

Again, you would need to contact Manchester City Council about this. They can offer you one free collection, of up to three items, every year between 1 April and 31 March. 

Contact Manchester City Council to get rid of a large unwanted item