Did you know that it’s Gas Safety Week? We’d like to remind all our tenants that our FREE annual gas safety check might not just save you money – it could also save your life.
We carry out a service and safety check of your gas appliances once every year. Our fully-qualified gas engineers will give your home the expert treatment to not just give you peace of mind, but to keep your heating bills down too.
Every year in the UK, 30 people are killed and thousands of others are affected by carbon monoxide poisoning from faulty gas installations, such as fires and boilers in their homes.
Carbon monoxide is a particularly dangerous gas because you cannot smell it. Symptoms include headaches, dizziness, tiredness and feeling sick. Some of these symptoms can be mistaken for flu and other common viruses, or even food poisoning.
Please don’t put yourself, your family and neighbours at risk – let us carry out the safety check and keep you safe and warm.