Press play below to see the latest performance figures for our home improvements team.
Alternatively, you can read the full performance report to our board here.
The video shows performance figures for quarter four of the financial year 2016/17, and how these compare to the figures from the previous three quarters.
A quarter is a three month period during the financial year. The financial year runs from April to March.
- Quarter one is April - June
- Quarter two is July - September
- Quarter three is October - December
- Quarter four is January - March
Percentage of 'non-decent' Northwards homes
This is the percentage of homes which do not meet the 'Decent Homes standard'.
The Decent Homes standard is a level of quality set by the government. A home is considered 'decent' if:
- it meets the HHSRS minimum safety standards for housing
- it's in a reasonable state of repair
- it has reasonably modern facilities and services
- it has efficient heating and effective insulation