Got new tech for Christmas?

January 05 2016 | Articles | News
Kids Looking At Their New Telly

Protect your presents with our home contents insurance

The kids are playing on their new Xbox. You’ve just watched Corrie on your new telly.

But have you protected your new tech in case it gets stolen or damaged?

It might be the last thing on your mind but it could save you a lot of money in the future.

Tenants of Manchester City Council get special rates on home contents insurance. 

What does it cover?

The insurance covers things like:

  • TVs and games consoles (like an Xbox or Playstation)
  • Carpets
  • Contents of your fridge freezer
  • Kids games
  • Jewellery
  • Other electrical items

It’ll protect you if you have a flood or a fire, or if your items are stolen in a burglary.

How much does it cost?

Under 60? Payments start at £1.42 per week

Over 60? Payments start at just 95p per week.

If you need to claim, there’s no excess to pay and your premiums will not increase.

Find out more and apply

Other ways to protect your stuff

Check out Immobilise - a great way to register your belongings so that if the worst happens, you can track your tech. It helps the police to track items that have been stolen so they can be returned to their rightful owner.

We don’t mean to make you hungry, but we need a quick word about cookies. We use cookies on our website to provide you with the best experience. For details on the cookies we use, please see our privacy policy. Choose ‘Accept’ to use our website with these cookies or ‘Change settings’ to see your options