Changes to rent payments

April 27 2015 | Articles | News
Rent Payments

Important information about paying your rent

If you pay your rent by standing order, you need to read this.

Manchester City Council have changed their bank details. You need to make sure that you are sending your rent to the right account, or there could be delays in them getting the money.

The new bank details are:

Bank name: Barclays Bank, 51 Mosley Street, Manchester, M60 2AU

Sort Code: 20-55-58

Account Number: 53348075

Account Name: Manchester City Council - Receipts Account

As before, you will need to include your tenancy reference.


If you're not sure about anything, please contact the rent team on 03000 123 123.

If you use online banking, it’s quite easy to change the standing order using your bank’s website.

You should also look out for your rent statement, which will be sent out in the next few weeks. It will give you details of your rent payments, what you owe and what you need to do next.


We don’t mean to make you hungry, but we need a quick word about cookies. We use cookies on our website to provide you with the best experience. For details on the cookies we use, please see our privacy policy. Choose ‘Accept’ to use our website with these cookies or ‘Change settings’ to see your options