Sorry this job is no longer available.
- Working Hours: 35 hours per week
- Closing Date: Thursday 26 July 2018
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Salary: £24,657- £28,221 - Grade 6
- Interview Date: Interview / Assessment Centre to be scheduled: 9th August 2018
Additional Vacancy Information
Permanent contract. Closing date: Thursday 27th July at 12noon.
We’ve recently reorganised our HR proposition and have a new and exciting opportunity for a Learning & Development Advisor who will be fully committed to support the delivery of the People Strategy through innovative and creative L&D solutions.
Our sector faces many challenges over the next few years and working alongside other members of the HR Team, you’ll be a key player in the implementation of L&D interventions that are clearly integrated and aligned to corporate objectives.
The focus of this role is to:
- support and manage learning and development provision across the business;
- ensure that all employees have the skills and knowledge to undertake their roles effectively;
- deliver key learning initiatives;
- ensure statutory and regulatory compliance;
- coach employees and guide managers in personal and professional development;
- ensure organisational behaviours and values are met and we deliver value for money proposition
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of the full learning lifecycle – from initial design, implementation and evaluation. It goes without saying that you will be creative, organised and have excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, inspire and develop organisational capacity to all levels.
Before you apply, please read our hints and tips on completing your job application form.