Sorry this job is no longer available.
- Working Hours: 35 hours a week – Monday to Friday
- Closing Date: Thursday 27 April 2017
- Vacancy Type: Full Time
- Salary: Scale G7 - £28,484 - £31,600
- Interview Date: w/c 2nd May 2017
Additional Vacancy Information
Permanent contract. Closing date: 12noon on Thursday 27th April.
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly proficient ICT Application Officer to work at our Hexagon Tower Office in north Manchester. The individual will be providing technical expertise for configuration services and interfaces for QL, mobile working and tenant web portal databases. Working with the Applications Improvement Manager, the individual will be a part of a high performing team, maintaining the application portfolio across our housing management systems.
The ICT applications team provide a responsive and adaptable service, ensuring that interfaces between housing and finance management systems and other internal, external, and third party systems, are meeting the changing requirements of our social housing business.
We need someone who is hands on, loves technology, is detail focused, can work autonomously and is confident with configuration and support of complex business database applications. The individual will be able to support different areas of our business, translating customer needs into the design, production, documentation, configuration and support of thoughtful and creative IT solutions.
The individual will have strong systems knowledge, including:
- workflows and the ability to translate business need into information system requirements using SQL database skills
- understanding of the SQL server product set
- SQL scripting
- building and maintaining data extracts within formal change control procedures and version management
- performing software upgrades and installation of software patches on a management system
- administrating SQL Server 2005/2008/2012
The individual will have had a minimum of 2 years SQL experience in an application support environment, ideally in a housing context.
Before you apply, please read our hints and tips on completing your job application form.