Sorry this job is no longer available.
- Working Hours: 21 hours x 3 days per week (Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday)
- Closing Date: Monday 30 January 2017
- Vacancy Type: Part Time
- Salary: Scale G6 – (£23,935 - £27,394) pro rata (£14,361 - £16,437)
- Interview Date: w/c 6th February 2017
Additional Vacancy Information
Permanent role. Vacancy closes at 12noon on 30th January.
We are looking for a creative, innovative, organised and self-sufficient person to join our Mechanical and Electrical team at our Hendham Vale office.
To be suitable for this role, you will have experience and success in developing and delivering a first class electrical service to both domestic and commercial properties. In addition to this, you will administer electrical engineering projects and maintenance from inception to completion and work closely with our contractors in a partnering and team environment.
You will be:
- qualified to Higher National Certificate in Electrical Engineering
- City & Guilds Certificate in Electrical Installation
- an equivalent qualification
- City and Guilds Inspection & Testing
- 17th IET wiring regulations
- a minimum of five years experience directly related to the post.
Before you apply, please read our hints and tips on completing your job application form.